Myadd Advertising and Digital is currently accepting expressions of interest for a newly created position within our Norwood-based agency for an Agency Co-ordinator.
Myadd works with a large number of clients from various industries and business sectors with tight deadlines and vital turn-around times making this a fast paced rewarding environment as all the elements come together to create successful client campaigns that deliver results.
The position will be best suited to someone who is new to the industry and seeking some real-world experience with an interest and passion for social media and all things digital.
Therefore, the successful applicant must be able to communicate with clients, suppliers and team members. Must be well spoken and presented, have excellent written English skills, attention to detail and a desire to learn and grow as part of an integral team.
The role will encompass:
- Development and implementation of social media plans (organic and paid) for budget-conscious clients
- Content creation and copywriting for social media
- Ongoing research and online learning to stay abreast of the latest trends in the digital world
- Reporting, analysis and recommendations for campaign performance
- General clerical and administrative / reception duties including:
- Greeting clients, setting up boardroom for meetings, making coffee
- Photocopying, filing, word processing and general office tasks
- Assisting accounts department with assignment of specific tasks
Ideally, you will bring:
- Some experience in social media management across all major platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and the Google Business suite
- Knowledge of management platforms, such as Hootsuite, Sked Social and Facebook / Instagram Shop (product tagging)
- A strong understanding of social media algorithms, trends and strategies
- Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
- Microsoft Office Suite
In addition to some general client and media liaising duties and clerical office responsibilities, the successful applicant will be responsible for co-ordinating internal projects across several platforms and mediums. Our agency services a wide range of clients who require digital, print and electronic media work.
This is an onsite role only, with training provided as we aim to provide a viable long-term career for a young enthusiastic jobseeker as you will be working with an energetic and creative team.
Please Fill out the form below or email expressions of interest, resume and / or covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – along with your resume.
Applications close end of day Friday 23rd July 2021. No recruiters, please.