Myadd Advertising and Digital seeks a Senior Web Developer, to join our team.
Applicants must be a resident of South Australia and will need to work in our Norwood based office therefore, applications for working remotely will not be considered.
The role requires the following:
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, as the successful applicant will need to:
- Liaise with clients
- Interpret both client and internal verbal and written briefs
- Apply and interpret website copy
- WordPress knowledge is essential, as the vast majority of our websites are built on this platform
You will have at least 3 years of experience and all (or most) of the following proficiencies:
- MS Office (Word & Excel)
- SASS & CSS2, CSS3
- Ajax, Java Script
- WordPress, Custom CMS
- E-commerce, WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento and Neto
- Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Bootstrap 3 and/or 4
- Responsive Web Design
- cPanel / WHM Hosting Management and Website related IT Services
You will welcome the overall challenge and responsibility:
- To meet the design and functionality brief
- To develop WordPress sites from scratch,
- To edit and upgrade existing websites
- To flawlessly transition sites from build to going live, ensuring emails
- and other data and content is not compromised
- To address hacking issues, finding solutions, fixing and applying security measures
- To manage and set up web servers and to oversee and assist with the current web development team’s projects
- Have a high standard of work with a proven track record, an excellent eye for detail and understand that meeting deadlines is vital
- Be enthusiastic, conscientious with a sense of humour and enjoy working with a small team
- Become one of the key employees of an established, well-respected full service ad agency
- BIG Friday lunches – on us!
- Annual health and well being package to combat the food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in, with a focus on responsibility, integrity, service and commitment. We value a holistic and balanced work environment – we strive for excellence and try to have fun and celebrate where possible and encourage individual and team behaviours that support a healthy positive lifestyle.
Applicant’s remunerative package will be commensurate with experience and skill level.
Interested in working with us? Send us your resume